During the first Conserv’eau gala of CARA, the APLA earned the laureate for a transition to effective actions in matters of fight to cyanobacteria and eutrophication of water bodies
APLA has received the laureate of the community sector attributed by the CARA
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Opening hours of the boat unloading dock - 2020
|Until May 31st||Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays | 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|June 1st to June 19||7 days | 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.|
|June 20 to September 7||7 days | 9:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|September 8 to October 12||Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays | 9:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.|
|October 13 to October 31st||Fridays, Saturdays, Sundays and Mondays | 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.|
|After October 31st, gate opening by appointment only||A minimum of 48 hours notice and a fee of $100 per boat will be applicable.|
* Source: website of the municipality of St-Hippolyte
Registration of boats at Lake l'Achigan
Each boat having access to Lake l’Achigan should be registered and receive a sticker that it either motorized or not. The sticker certifies that the boat has been washed before entering the water. This new measure is designed to avoid introducing, into the Lake, invasive species such as the Water milfoil and zebra mussels, which can cause serious damage, both to the aquatic ecosystem, to infrastructure and to vessels.
Registration fees vary depending on the type of boat. For details, see the website of the municipality of St-Hippolyte: http://www.saint-hippolyte.ca/services-aux-citoyens/loisirs/embarcation-au-lac-achig/
CODE OF ETHICS / BATHYMETRIC CARD
The code of ethics, available at the municipal descent and the Recreation Department, is an indispensable guide for navigation on the Lake of bass. What you will find:
- Bathymetric map of the Lake with the areas of speed limits, areas at risk, areas suggested for towing activities and the names of the main areas of the Lake.
- The code of ethics of navigation on the Lake and the advice to navigate way safe and respectful of the environment and other users of the Lake.
WHY BECOME OF MEMBER OF APLA
It is the right moment to become a member of APLA or renew your annual membership.
- To protect the environment.
- To protect the value from our properties (bordering and none bordering).
- To achieve our citizen duty.
- To express our opinion, our concerns.
- To ensure itself of a proactive and vigilant representation on the municipal and provincial level.
- To be held informed and take part in the protection of the Lake l’Achigan and its catchment area.
New in 2016, the membership is free. You can support your association with a volontary contribution, should you wish!!!
Become a member by filling the registration’s form included here and send it to APLA, C.P. 53, St. Hippolyte, QC J8A 3P4